Book Cover

Sunday 7 August 2011

New Beginnings

Its been a while since I had the time to write. Since I wrote last I've had a gorgeous baby girl and taken a break from researching.  However, I am back in action now and am editing my second book 'Journey to Rainbow's End'.  I have also written an article for Mindscape Magazine http://www.mindscapemagazine.com/ the next edition is due out the beginning of next month - watch out for it in WHSmiths.
I have a huge backlog of research; current subjects I'm looking into are NLP, quantum physics, Coca Cola and the Knights Templar.  I've just finished reading Mark Thomas' great book 'Belching out the Devil' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPJZU1U_ZZ0 I'm sure some of you will remember him from Channel 4 many years ago..
I promise to update this blog more regularly in future - not leaving a few years between posts!!

2 comments:

  1. NLP is neuro linguistic programming, invented by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in the 1970s. Its a therapeutic tool but also used in marketing/business.

    ReplyDelete